Re: Rule Books

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Rule Books
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:53:15 -0600
Mark J. Andy wrote:

> Hello, this whole discussion _started_ because current
autoxer's wanted to
> have the rulebook online...

Well, the subject says only "Rule Books," and the discussion in
recent posts has been about non-autocrossers' complaints.

Fastrack is online, so recent rules changes are readily available
now. FWIW, it's no biggie to me either way. Even if the rules
were placed online and you weren't required to have the book at
National events, I'd still buy a new one every year. The cost of
a printed rule book is buried in the noise compared to the real
costs of competing.

Jay