Re: Course design safety - formerly Re: autox insurance

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Re: Course design safety - formerly Re: autox insurance
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:51:31 -0600
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>

>For most of us, the chance of finding a really big site - that's
>completely free of light poles, drainage grates, curbs, and fences - is
>minuscule.

Then when you get one, Walker Bush needs to park his airplane.

Or, in our case, the Ford Motor Company offers the owner a small fortune to
park pickup trucks.

Even a lousy site we had got jerked do to squabbling between the State and
the school.

Sigh.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org