Re: Shock adjustment access rule

To: <TeamZ06@aol.com>, <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Shock adjustment access rule
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:24:19 -0400
jeez Mark, I didn't read any ulterior motives into Larry's comment.

I might have not been paying enough attention when this first was proposed,
but it has limited value in the approved wording as it overlooks lots of
same situation applications with the inclusion of the word "interior".
I thought that I was going to gain access to my basic Koni single adjustable
on the front of my C4 when I first saw the proposal, but not with this
wording, unless the interior of the engine compartment is a viable
interpretation :-).

So I see the new rule as a short sighted "fix".

Bruce