Re: Tire Trailer

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <mshields@inconnect.com>, <kramey@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Trailer
From: "Rand E" <rande@mwis.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:08:51 -0500
I built one of these trailers in 1994.  I installed a 3/8" plywood box with
2x2 supports.  I've modified it a bit over the years for convenience.  After
7 years I'm still using it today with no problems.  The only preventative
maintenance I do is repack the wheel bearings about once a year.

Lawnboy
No road - no problem - outta my way!