Re: Need help classing Lotus

To: Dave Whitworth <dave@wcsllc.net>
Subject: Re: Need help classing Lotus
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 10:10:02 -0700
        In my opinion, some cars are not stock. Perhaps the WRX and Elise
should be part of that group. Perhaps there could be a listing or
wording that would exclude such cars from the Stock, and maybe even SP
list, but allow them to run in Prepared and Modified, since both
categories need some new "blood" added.  Few of the Prepared- and
Modified-classed cars are driven on the street anyway. Hmmm, there is
one DM 7 in San Diego that is, most every day, very fast.
        But I'm not a rule writer...
--Pat K