Re: NOS in Street Modified

To: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: NOS in Street Modified
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
I believe the Solo Safety Board is addressing this. I
would imagine since no Nitrogen or Oxygen additves
other than what is already in the fuel is not allowed.
I think it will be that the tank has to be out of the
car.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 Roadster (fast enough without NO)
Meridian, ID

--- Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>

http://auctions.yahoo.com/