ProSolo

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ProSolo
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:44:12 -0800 (PST)
HEYWARD WAGNER wrote:

> After thumbing through Grassroots Motorsports new
issue I have to ask.  Why
> is it that the Pro Solo series gets no respect
compared to the "national
> championship?"

I think Grassroots is more interested in prepared and
modified cars than in stock class cars. ProSolo began
for and remains focused on stock class autocrossing. I
have the original flier that says "make your stock
class car pay for itself". I fear it has not quite
lived up to that promise, but it remains a stock class
game. This is neither good nor bad but is a very
limited market. I know John Thomas has won, but then
that is John Thomas....not the format coming around.
This is just not very exciting stuff to sell magazines
with maybe.

=====
Dennis Hale