Weather

To: lrmetz@home.com
Subject: Weather
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:29:18 -0800 (PST)
>I bet snow shovel sales are low there, but then sun
>lotion is not selling well here!!
Actually we tried to buy sunscreen at Walmart by the
Thunderhill track last month and it wasn't available.
I still don't understand it. 65' and sunny still....
probably some silly rule made up in say Kansass.
We have a favorite saying that works... "go to the
snow". I'm from Boise Idaho so I know from which I
speak, and i also live 5 miles from the center of that
big Loma Prieta earthquake. Gimme warm thank you very much.

=====
Dennis Hale