Re: Demographics Now

To: pfoster@gdi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Demographics Now
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:34:59 EST
In a message dated 12/9/00 12:20:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, pfoster@gdi.net
writes:

> Then in his post it
>  was obvious he really didn't since he only listed current road racers who
>  also autcross which was not what I stated.

Paul, REREAD WHAT I WROTE! There is one member in my region who is a former D
sedan national road racing champion who has become a Solo 2ist. Did you
conveniently forget that? Did you selectively read?

And it matters not whether I know the people personally. What matters is that
these people exist and it is more than 3 or 4, or to use your words
"virtually nobody." The fact is, your statement was plain wrong, and you know
it to be so.

Mike