Re: Demographics Now

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: Demographics Now
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:35:46 -0500
> > I have been to one.......
> >
> > Not that any of this matters one bit to our thread....
> >

> No, but I still like hearing autocross stories.  You should give it a go
> again sometime.

Thanks. Even though I didn't do well it was a fun trip and I think every
autocrosser shold make the 'pilgrimage' at least once. I have a lot of good
stories from just one trip and I met a lot of people. Perhaps I will be
back. I pissed off Mark Sipe so bad one year he almost gave me a ride in his
M3 just to shut me up. Maybe I'll get a ride in SM. :)

My big problem is finding a car that I can fit into that is competitive in
both racing and autocrossing. I was thinking about getting a Caterham 7 that
I could run in A Prepared and E Production but that is a lot of dinero for
such a car. Too bad the FM isn't more competitive in BM. And too bad this
isn't 1995. I'd probably buy a Neon ACR. ;-)

Paul Foster