Re: Demographics Now

To: pfoster@gdi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Demographics Now
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:28:44 EST
In a message dated 12/9/00 11:47:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, pfoster@gdi.net
writes:

> I didn't say that

Jeez Paul, USE LOGIC. You didn't say it, but your OWN WORDS damn sure implied
it. I am not the only one that interpreted it this way. Once again I say to
you as others have: You put stuff on these lists without thinking before you
write. No wonder you get hammered so often. Did you ever stop to wonder why?

And this is not a flame, amigo, its a discussion, albeit heated, as we would
have normally in person. I find huge flaws in your logic and your reasoning.
I would tell you to your face as well as here. Anybody who knows me, friend
or acquaintance, knows I speak my mind when I find a flaw in reasoning or
statements told to me that are plain wrong.

somebody else read it.

Mike