Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>,
Subject: Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:28:25 -0500
Some people say that ProSolo is too "Grass roots" for TV.  Well, it's hard
to get any more "grass roots" than mower racing?!?!

If someone can make money by placing racing mowers on TV, it can obviously
be done profitably with cars.

It is inevitable that someone is going to come along with creativity and
business ability, that can organize this, wrap it up in a profitable and
marketable format, and sell it to some very happy drivers and sponsors.

The only question is "who"?