Re: No skirts in this email

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No skirts in this email
From: Mike Mitchell <mitchell@gatecom.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:18:40 +0000
Mark Sirota wrote:

>(1) "Look ahead."  I believe that almost everything else is
>secondary, including lines.  If a driver has a good academic/
>intellectual understanding of lines, and looks ahead, the lines will
>come naturally.

Seems a simple concept, but devilishly hard to master.
Still waiting on the 'naturally' part!  :~)

IMHO, "looking ahead" is the mechanical must.  But the mental
aspect once you've done so involves anticipating the next
section, and smoothly executing the plan without asking the
car (and driver!) to do too much.

IS this *Why* I am supposed to "look ahead"?
Or is there a better way to think about it?

Mike M