Re: F1 at Indy .... Observation

To: Tony Ford <EGFord@mazakcorp.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F1 at Indy .... Observation
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:21:49 -0400
Is it me or does it look like that all the Formula 1 cars are not equal.
That's pretty rediculous that Micheal Schumacher won by 30 seconds or
so, spun out with a lap or two to go and still won.  I like watching F1
racing but most of the races are like this. If they want to create the
excitement in the US or in F1 in general, I think they should try to
make all the cars equal in power, handling, etc. so that they can have
more competitive races and have the races come down to the final lap
like it usually does in NASCAR, instead of haveing races dominated by
Scumacher and others. Hell, even autocrossing is more competive than F1
racing:)  That's why NASCAR is the most watched sport now a days,
because most of the cars are equal and they have competitive races.
Just a suggestion from me to Formula One racing.  That's it for now, I'm
out.

P.S.-I liked the way they designed the F1 track at Indy. I love it when
the F1 cars scream down the front stretch the other way over 200 mph!
It's great to watch, and something different.