Re: # of classes and particitpation

Subject: Re: # of classes and particitpation
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:05:38 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
> "Powder Puff"????????  Ladies let the flame war begin.

Can't have it both ways.  Either you need a protected area to play (hence
"Powder puff") or your class should be subject to all the normal crap
regarding participation.

Like I said, MHO.  I just found it curious that some folks were totally
willing to piss on new classes that have had above cut-off participation
levels since inception while ignoring a host of classes that seem to
have been under subscribed for quite a while.

Mark