Re: BSM/SM2

To: <brandon.fetch@ey.com>, "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: BSM/SM2
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:14:25 -0700
| Ever think of a /6 Mopar with a supercharger?  Teehee!  I don't think the
| SM rules allow that with the displacement of the
| /6 being 225ci.

You could use the original 170cu in /6 with twin turbos or a supercharger.

I kinda like the idea of a 67-69 Barracuda with fiberglass front
fenders/hood with opened wheelwells and 315 front rubber.  Did I mention
the 600 hp fuel injected all-aluminum sprint car V8?  Better than 5lbs/hp
in a 50/50 car.  Custom length control arms are readily available from the
circle track crowd.  Mortgage my house and add Penske shocks.  Coil over
conversion maybe?  Oval track rear leafs with solid aluminum bushings.
Close ratio aluminum case 833 4 speed.

More legroom than a RX3.
More trunk room than a Supra.
Not quite as scary to corner workers as my Dakota.

-STE
Cal Club #360 (better number than 5.9)
"Who wishes he wasn't just benchracing..."