Re: Rocky's Stats for 2000?

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: Rocky's Stats for 2000?
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:41:02 -0500
At 08:04 PM 9/20/00 -0500, Rocky Entriken wrote:
<snip>
>BTW, I figured out what saving five seconds per car meant over the entire
>event. About eight hours! Or one hour per course per day.

I also calculated the 5 seconds saved per vehicle for 300 cars/day/course  and
it only came to 75 minutes/course/day for a total of 2 and a half hours per
two
days.  Actually, at 20 seconds it takes 5 hrs to get in 900 runs and at 15
seconds it takes 3 hrs and 45 minutes barring no re-runs, etc, etc.  Granted
there is the down time between heats.

So how about 4 runs instead of 3???

Food for thought,
Sam