Re: Rocky's Stats for 2000?

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop@ricochet.net>, <MeRacinGal@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rocky's Stats for 2000?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:39:56 -0500
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>

>Was that during the period of 15 second overlaps?
>--Pat Kelly

15 seconds?  Too fast, IMHO.  Who's idea was it to send them faster than
twenty?  Was it just a matter of the starter not paying attention?

Every once in a while someone who should know better in our local club
starts thinking the events will go faster if we send cars faster.  Never
works.  Once we get faster than about 20 seconds, the reruns start up.  Not
only does the event actually slow down, but everybody gets all tensed up and
jumpy.  Not my idea of a fun afternoon.