Re: Rocky's Stats for 2000?

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rocky's Stats for 2000?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 13:50:47 -0500
Ah,  Chuck -- I will but not yet. There is a lot of chasing through the
results to come up with those and my first chore this week is to get the
SportsCar coverage out. That will take up easily the entire week. But there
are a few marks noted below.

You give me the opening for a commercial message :-)

The Millennium Edition of "Solo Stats," my 300-page book of the Solo II
Nationals records, will be available in time for Christmas giving. Expect to
have it ready shortly after Thanksgiving. Yes, it takes quite a bit of time
to update it (and I always have several weeks of other projects due before I
can turn to that one). The book contains the Top-10s of several record
categories (see below), listing all champions, cross-listed by how many
anybody won and how many won by Region/Division, Trophies won, The Who's Who
(top 10% in points), and the Alpha Lists that list everyone who has ever run
a National and how they finished.

Taking orders now. The whole book costs $40 and includes Your Personal
Record (every time you ever ran, every pylon you ever hit, every record you
are a part of). Just send me an e-mail order and a postal address. If it is
a gift, tell me who it's for and I will do up the Personal Record in his/her
name. Do not send payment at this time (it comes with invoice attached).

A fast flip thru the book reveals....

-Karen Babb tied Joyce Looman for most championships, 15
-John Thomas got his 9th championship, alone in 2nd behind O'Donnell's 11
(and O'Donnell did not get one this year, so JT is closing in)
-Thomas kept his winning streak alive, now 8 years, 9 consecutive events.
-Kim Bollinger's 10-event win streak ended.
-Ron & Karen Babb tie Ron & Vicki Flier for most husband/wife wins = 19
-Sam & Kiersten Scharnberg tie Jeff, Stacy & Michele Reitmeier for most
parent/child wins = 14
-Bill Goodale bumps his most-trophies record to 25.
-All of the 100 Percenters were here (10 now)
-Haven't made a final entry count, but the old record of 920 is easily
broken. It'll be a while before I determine if Ladies broke past its 183
record, or what Divisions had new highs.
-CP is now the largest single class ever at Nationals. I think a couple of
stock classes are new in the top 10 too.

--Rocky Entriken (I beat Howard and got a license plate! [Howard had cones
every run])