Re: The HP nationals trend

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: The HP nationals trend
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 03:13:28 -0500
I want to see some of both as well.  Just no more of those killer 45 foot
slaloms, please.  That was painfully tight even for small cars.

But yes, some Solo2 events have just gotten way too fast these days.  I too
enjoy higher speeds but if that's what one truly wants then one should
investigate "track day" events at a real road course.  Solo2 is supposed to
be 2nd gear stuff.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us
from the other animals....except weasels."
Homer Simpson