Re: List Spam solution

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: List Spam solution
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:10:17 -0500
Sorry, guys, but I'm going to have to side with the man with the guns.  I
can't believe I have read 60 posts over three days of people whining
about unnecessary posts.  If Jean Kinser's advertisements or event
results or ESP piss you off so bad you can't stand it then you are on the
wrong list.  I swear, some of you remind me of my kids, starting stupid
fights over stupid issues.

Jon FP 73
I live in Texas.  Flames will never hurt me after this summer.