Re: List Spam solution

To: witt@mediaone.net, christoc@mail.christoc.com
Subject: Re: List Spam solution
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:52:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/00 9:45:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
witt@mediaone.net writes:

<< speaking of spam...yours is getting really old. Pease cease and desist. We
 all know where it is now, if we want to go there, we will. Your posts have
 been pure unadulterated spam with NO useful content

 Karl >>

Yeah his spam maybe getting old? I don't see his spam as any different than
the spam of Jean Kinser for the Evolution School?? She hits the list with it
almost daily
with some new news or comment. Whats the difference, other than who this guy
is,
or isn't?????

Mike(Let the flaming begin)B. 99cm TLS#1