RE: DSP, was Nationals entries

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DSP, was Nationals entries
From: miket <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 00 16:03:11 -0500
Yup - typo.  I really shoulda taken that typing class my Mom wanted we to take
in High School, but then again that was B.C.  (Before Computers).

1900 lb Fiat @ 135 HP = 14.1 lbs/hp
2250 lb Neon @ 190 HP = 11.8 lbs/hp

Hard to believe a SP legal X1/9 can do 135 HP, but then again I donlt know
anything about that powerplant. Can a SP Neon do 190 HP???

Not a HUGE advantage I guess, but I'd still bet that a 190HP Neon torque curve
is MUCH fatter than and 135 HP Fiat torque curve.

Mike Taylor