Aug. 27th event at Peru

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Aug. 27th event at Peru
From: Tom Maycock <tmaycock@interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:57:56 -0500 (CDT)
I noticed that Gary left off the subject line in his earlier post about
the TSSCC event at Peru. So, for those of you who may have skipped that
one, let me reiterate that Tri-State Sports Car Council is running an
event at Grissom Aeroplex in Peru, IN on August 27th. Details are
available at www.tsscc.org.

No promises, but, depending on turnout, we really hope to provide 4, 5,
maybe even 6 runs on a Nationals quality course on some of the best
concrete around.

We're also hosting a pizza party Saturday night (26th) at the Fairfield
Inn in Kokomo for competitors who are coming to town early.

So, join us for what should be a great event!

Thanks,
Tom Maycock