RE: DSP, was Nationals entries

To: "'miket'" <miket@interaccess.com>, "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DSP, was Nationals entries
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:28:44 -0500
Yeah but, as has been pointed out by many others, Mark ain't really human.
I think he's Borg.  What he can do, few others are able to duplicate.  So,
for a "normal" earthling, you'd better add 2 seconds to that 2.9 second
figure.  As a matter of fact, I think Mark won our "spec" class by at least
2 full seconds over the other top DS pilots.

There was this guy in Texas, Kevin Daigle I believe, that tried to SP his
Neon.  I don't think his outcome was as good as he had anticipated though.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa