Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:35:42 -0500
Volvo used to offer 10 year financing on their street cars.  Dunno if that's
still an option but I didn't think that Volvos were that terribly expensive
(as far as European cars go) to start with.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt