Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 10:54:20 -0700
The 24 years referred to Scot's claim on his dad's truck; our van is
only an 86; 10 years younger! And maintenance costs have not been that
bad as long as we stay away from a Ford dealer. The biggest cost this
year was making the fuel gauge read; as you know, Charlie, that's a very
important feature for a 460 V8! Gotta have it.
--Pat K