RE: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:38:37 -0400
Educated and outspoken!!
Got to love that combination,  (makes Mari My vote for best poster, go top
10!)
Although leave Eric alone, He gets easily startled around "EDUMAKATED
WIMMEN"
Dat's ok Eric All dem dere letters after her name are ok she woun hurt ya :)
Jeff Lloyd
'96-'00 School of hard nocks
<'96 History Repressed by proper levels of alcohol and depression!!
MLC wrote:
mlc
'88 Yale University BA in Psychology
'92 University of Denver MA in Psychology
'94 University of Denver Ph.D. in Psychology
Member of...
 American Psychological Association,
 American Psychological Society,
 Society for Research in Child Development,
 Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy,
 National Council on Family Relations,
 (and Sports Car Club of America),
but not a member of the American Psychoanalytic Society (or Freud's fan
club).

woo hoo! I've finally written a signature line longer than Linnhoff's!
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.