Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 00:07:15 -0500
That's because your 360 is missing a bunch of cubic inches.

It were truly a big block the extra hundred or so cubib inches mean that the
engine won't have to work as hard to tow that trailer.

Kinda like drag racing.  Some folks like to build 600 hp small block Chevys
while others prefer to take the slight weight disadvantage (less weight than
having me as your passenger, that's for sure) and build a 600 hp big block.
Guess which engine will last longer AND be cheaper to build AND may still be
driveable on the street.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt