RE: RX7 displacement (was:Z06 Corvette and Nationals?)

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: RX7 displacement (was:Z06 Corvette and Nationals?)
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:57:37 -0400
>From thesaurus.com

http://www.thesaurus.com/cgi-bin/search?config=roget&words=inferious

and

http://www.thesaurus.com/cgi-bin/search?config=roget&words=pugniable

As you can see we are making up words again, see it's the rotor head's way
of making us all feel stupid HA

Jeff Lloyd (and the bimmer goes boing boing boing)

Computer Modeling my new motor for SM2 ~300hp from 2litres on pump gas, and
no "apex" seals or millions of vacuum hoses
Just two little sequential turbochargers and four bumping pistons WOOSH!!!