Re: RX7 displacement (was:Z06 Corvette and Nationals?)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RX7 displacement (was:Z06 Corvette and Nationals?)
From: "Chuck McMillion" <chuck@decaturnet.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:38:52 -0500
Hello,
    I am curious about option packages in stock class.  Suppose i were to
pick up a 1993 RX-7 with the touring package.  Could i legally drive it at
National events if i preformed every modification included in the R1
package?
Strut tower brace
Dual Oil coolers,
front and rear spoilers?

Does exterior paint colour matter too?

IF i left one of these out would the car be illegal?
Would it be illegal in the first place... Basically, will i am penelized for
my Sunroof? and leather Interiour or would i need to put Cloth seats in too?

If it is that picky,  Did you know the R1's have different rear hatch
support shocks than the base and touring models?

Please help me out here!!!  Are there any of you driving an RX-7 with R1
modifications?

Thank you,
Chuck