Re: STLOUS!!!! Re: Evolution/Peru warmup event

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Re: STLOUS!!!! Re: Evolution/Peru warmup event
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:09:03 -0500
Eric,

You don't have to pay the full entry fee for only one day.  Anybody who
wants to do this can do it for $25.  If you are going to only run one day,
please register before Sept 1, though.

We haven't published this yet because I just decided it a few minutes ago :)
Just kidding, I replied to somebody else on the list regarding the one day
fee, but must have done it privately :(

Either way, stop by and check out the great lot.

Dave Whitworth (Who doesn't want to tick off someone who owns more guns than
underwear!)
Solotime Gateway to Nationals Chairman