RE: STLOUS!!!! Re: Evolution/Peru warmup event

To: "'Christopher Hammond'" <christoc@mail.christoc.com>,
Subject: RE: STLOUS!!!! Re: Evolution/Peru warmup event
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:43:16 -0500
Yeah, I need the seat time something awful.  That, and I'm not really in the
MiDiv DS points race this year (because I suck), so...............off to
Peru I go for some much needed tutelage from the Evolution instructors just
prior to the Nationals.

I'm still debating whether or not to just run the Solotime event one day on
Monday for a little additional seat time.  I had planned to stop off in St
Louis on my way back on Monday and just watch anyway.  I'd just hate to pay
the full entry fee rate of $45 for only 4 runs and no Sat. night dinner. :^(

Besides, I'll probably be plenty pooped after all the seat time that Jean
says I should get at her warmup event.  And I may be out of tires at that
point too.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer"
Mark Twain