RE: STLOUS!!!! Re: Evolution/Peru warmup event

To: "'Steven N. Burkett'" <sburkett@ooi.com>,
Subject: RE: STLOUS!!!! Re: Evolution/Peru warmup event
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:47:30 -0500
EXACTLY!!!  And after my piss poor presentation of bad driving skills this
past weekend (like having to stand on my first run time, DOH!!) I need ALL
the seat time that I can get.  And the fact that many Evolution instructors
will be there for help and advice and to smack me upside the head for
driving stupidly is also a big selling point. ;^)

Besides, I've already been to 3 Solotime events this year, how 'bout you
guys?  :^P

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer"
Mark Twain