Re: Police The issue

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Police The issue
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:36:12 -0500
The left lane problem starts with the signs that say, "Slow traffic keep
right."

Obviously, I'm not going slowly, even though it's 10 below the limit.
I'm going as fast as I dare!

The signs should say, "Keep right except to pass."

Just something I noticed running from AL-NY-AL-NC-AL in the last week.

--
Chuck Schultz/                            Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua