Re: Right turn challenged driver looking for tips

To: dicej@cnw.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Right turn challenged driver looking for tips
From: RacerFlash@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:49:01 EDT
Do you seem to run better with a passenger?  If so try doing what I did.  I
always seems to have my best run with a passenger (even with the extra
weight).  Was it the "showoff factor" or the right side weight?

I told my alignment guy (also an autocrosser) my problem and he realigned my
camber with a slight "tilt to the right".  I don't remember the exact
difference.  I noticed a big difference in the balance, especially when
turning right.  The big test was when I now took on a passenger, I had my
worst most unbalanced run.  Can't prove anything, but seat of the pants and
times tell me it worked.

My new motto is: "Passengers can now run along side of me is they want a
closer look at my run!"

Good Luck,
Bob Gordon
SS #70 '94 RX7