Re: for the NON Gassers

To: jakeru@home.com
Subject: Re: for the NON Gassers
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 21 May 2000 22:11:01 -0700
Well I ended up finding a Diesel Rabbit pickup, and will be doing a TDI
conversion to it soon to make towing the Z3 bearable...

this little bugger honks though...

I found I can cut 4 seconds off my 0-60 times by pulling the "Cold Start
advance" knob out..

it smokes a little like that but must be making 10-15 more HP..

as a matter of fact I Ran a autox event with the "rattle trap" and scored right
in the middle of peoples times, not bad for a 52hp diesel pickup with 13x4.5"
wheels.. but I needed to be careful I could loose 8 seconds per run if i did
not keep momentum up though..

Jeff