Re: for the NON Gassers

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: for the NON Gassers
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 10:43:32 -0500
>so is this car illegal for SOLO2?
=======================
HELL YES!!!!

Nobody wants to have to smell those ugly black clouds of noxious carcinogens
on the autocross course as well as while sitting in traffic.

Geez, this sport is dangerous enough without creating huge smoke screens in
which to hide the course workers from the drivers as they're shagging cones.

Diesels.  Yeah, right.  Be for real.

;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Education is neither intelligence nor wisdom. An educated
fool can always find a philosophy to justify his folly.
I have no idea who originally said this.  But I like it.