for the NON Gassers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: for the NON Gassers
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 13 May 2000 03:55:25 -0700
I know we have some SCAC members on this list so I guess I can just ask here.
considering the recent increase in fuel costs I have developed an intrest in
small diesels, the VW TDI Golf mainly.. upon reviewing my rule book I found
this car is not classed in stock. VW did the US a favor by importing this neat
car, can we do them the justice of letting them join our reindeer games..

Of course it belongs in H-stock, since it is not very quick, but It won't be
the slowest car in H-stock considering the adjustability availble in tuning the
turbo and the AMAZING torque curve, it might just give a honda a run for it's
money..

The A3 chassis is classified but not the more recient A4...

so I said, ok lets check Street prepaired...

same thing..

in addition 3.6B states only gasoline as an approved fuel for street
prepaired.. YIKES..

so is this car illegal for SOLO2?

do I need to write an offical letter?

Jeff Lloyd

'96 Z3 1.9
 ?? ?? ??  (but it will be diesel)

I wonder what diesel exaust mixed with hot R-tire smells like :-)