Re: Driving While Stupid

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Driving While Stupid
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:42:30 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Cc: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 4:57 PM

>Heck if I know, Phil!  Since I've never looked at the specs on a
>Hummer, I don't know what they're powered by.  I just figured it was
>about the biggest, baddest Bozo remover I could think of.  If it
>already comes with a turbo diesel, just remove that last step from my
>tongue-in-cheek suggestion!!  8<{)

They built them wide because soldiers tipped Jeeps over.  They built them
automatic because most soldiers had never driven a stick.  They built them
diesel so they would use the same fuel as their other trucks.  They built
them turbocharged because a wide automatic diesel couldn't get out of its
own way.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/