Re: Driving While Stupid

To: JAC73@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving While Stupid
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:48:35 -0800 (PST)
--- JAC73@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> -- A young man eating a bowl of cereal (with milk)
> while driving.

I wish they were kidding!  The only collision I've
ever been involved in was a (fast, SCARY) T-bone that
happened when a woman tried to cross a highway in
front of me w/o yielding.  Once the shakes wore off
and I went to dig my insurance card out of my car, I
found the hood covered with cornflakes and a spoon
lying on the pavement.  "Hey Sheriff, you want to come
take a look at this?"  :-P

Be careful out there,
Craig Blome