Re: GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETIC NUMBERS MATERIAL

To: hodge@one.net
Subject: Re: GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETIC NUMBERS MATERIAL
From: mrndr2@juno.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:28:48 -0500
On Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:42:13 -0500 (EST) "Bob H." <hodge@one.net> writes:
> Maybe this is a stupid question ... but I've seen people mention
> spray painting their magnetics (so you can buy a roll of white and have

> wuteva color you want).  Do I need to worry about what kind of spray
paint
> I get?  I know there's stuff out there specifically for flexible
> surfaces, but seems like I remember that stuff only coming in a select
few
> colors.
> Or will the good ol' Krylon from K-mart work? :-)

Our sign shop supplier RECOMMENDED Krylon.

Since the car is black, we kept the numbers white, but painted the
material with glossy Krylon black and then stuck BFG, Toyota, GAB, etc.
stickers on.  Worked beautifully, blends in perfectly.   Gotta love
black.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
13 years and counting in black cars...