Re: GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETIC NUMBERS MATERIAL

To: "Bob H." <hodge@one.net>
Subject: Re: GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETIC NUMBERS MATERIAL
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:09:31 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Bob H. wrote:

> Maybe this is a stupid question ... but I've seen people mention spray
> painting their magnetics (so you can buy a roll of white and have wuteva
> color you want).  Do I need to worry about what kind of spray paint
> I get?

Nope -- any old paint will do.  I've found that flat or satin black works
pretty nicely -- gloss made the numbers look spotty.  I've also used
silver auto touch-up paint on strips of sheet as background for
sponsor graphics (to blend with the sliver car) with fine results.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr