Re: GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETIC NUMBERS MATERIAL

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETIC NUMBERS MATERIAL
From: "Glen Hernandez" <mehurricane2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 09:11:13 PST
Hi All,
     What I did was to look in the Yellow pages for a sign shop wholesale
distributor. This is where the sign shops get their magnetic material.
Their service isn't anything to write home about but the price was like two
thirds less! They might ask you for a business name so be prepared.

Glen "Hurricane" Hernandez - off to Phoenix today!!
Going to B Stock for '00