The Ultimate BSP Vette(The info that u were probably looking 4)

To: autox@autox.team.net, Seadentx@aol.com
Subject: The Ultimate BSP Vette(The info that u were probably looking 4)
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 20:27:07 -0500
A couple of weeks ago a guy on here, he weant by the name of JH, asked
what would be the ultimate BSP vette a C3, C4, or C5? Knowbody really
answered him, except 4 somebody trying to sell Scotty's car. Well it's
probably a little late, but I will answer him.  The C3 was defentely the
car 2 have 10 years ago and still can be the top car today, if u hook it
up with 2day's technology. Example; the '72 vette, that my brother has
won 3 B/SP national championships in the '90's and won his 3rd this
year.
        But it seems the car 2 have 4 B/SP as we head into the millenium is the
C4. A lot of B/SPer's r jumping into the C4's and transplanting the
original motor with either a LT4, LT1, or L98. I autocross an '86 with
an LT4, and it simply hauls ass. So I say go with the LT4 engine. U can
go the easier route and buy a '96 vette with the LT4 already in it, if u
have that kind of dough.
        As 4 the C5's, I don't think they r or will be that competitive,
because how big they r and the motor in the C5's is not as powerful as
the LT4. They r great 2 drive on the road and to look at though!
       So I say either go with a '96 vette with the LT4 already in it or
buy a mid 2 late 80's C4, for less cash and do a engine transplant with
it. Well that's my opinion. I'm out.