RE: Petersburg Pro Questions (MR2 Problem)

To: FMAPEAIA@aol.com
Subject: RE: Petersburg Pro Questions (MR2 Problem)
From: "Burns, James B." <BurnsJB1@central.SSD.JHUAPL.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:34:04 -0400
Yes, I am allowed braided lines on my '91 MR2T.  I actually got a set of
Russell lines for the car, but they didn't fit properly.  I was waiting for
TRD to come out with a set, but they were taking a long time getting some
developed that they were happy with.  I do plan to install some braided
lines at some point, but that doesn't help me for this weekend since I am
leaving for the Pro tomorrow.

Regards,
Brad Burns