Re: DQ question

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: DQ question
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:35:22 -0500 (EST)
> Next time remember to nonchalantly toss your hat back into the car also.

Well, of course! It was in the car while it was being raced, wasn't it? If
necessary strip down to skivvies and toss the driver suit in!

I those clases that weigh without driver, it is without driver, not without
equipment. If you cannot leave in the car all the equipment you carried
along while you were racing, then do you have to remove the battery, the
dry sump, the 2-way radio, the videocam that also went along for the ride?
Claim it all as ballast that was there during competition. there's no rule
about what form ballast must take.

--Rocky

>From Rocky Entriken, Salina, Ks.             Ikke sa Hurtig Racing
     R.Entriken@mcimail.com                  #4 DP Spitfire  [Old Fartz #001]
     Phone: 785-827-5143                     Freelance Motorsports Journalist
     FAX:   785-823-0213                 <If I said that, I misquoted myself>
|| "Solo Stats", the archive of the Solo II Nationals, now updated to 1998 ||
||          Yours for $40 shipped, including Your Personal Record          ||
~~~~~~~ also selling Formula V Traction Treatment, $39/gallon shipped ~~~~~~~