Re: DQ question

To: we2fat4asp@seanet.com
Subject: Re: DQ question
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:29:08 EDT
we2fat4asp@seanet.com writes:

> here is the kicker, third place car is *NOT* classified to race in T1! Yep,
>  that's right, they tossed the above cars for those violations and let a
>  *Ferrari F355 F1* take a *National* win when it is not listed *AT ALL* for
>  T1!!!
>
>  The F355 *is* classified as is the Berlinetta but no mention of the *F1*
>  package which is a clutchless sequential 6speed tranny along with some
other
>  goodies.
>
>  Is SCCA doin their job?

Did you or your fellow competitors protest the *winning* vehicle?  It's up to
the competitors to classify vehicles.  If none of the competitors protested a
non-classified vehicle being in the class, then the SCCA officials are not to
blame.

>  Should I be pissed? (i am the first car to finish)

If it were me I'd be PO'd at myself for trying to cut the minimum weight so
close.  I'm sure it's obvious to you now that a 20 lb safety margin would not
have influenced the outcome performance-wise.

However, I'm sorry to hear you got bumped for only 3 lbs of weight.  That's a
big bummer, for sure.

M Sipe