Event Party Saturday 5/29!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Event Party Saturday 5/29!
From: NASA-VA Jon Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:43:48 -0400
Well, despite the fact that we are no longer allowed to mention
the name of this weekend's big event outside PETERSBURG
Virginia in conjunction with the PARTY we are advertising because
of copyright laws, all competitors, workers, crew, and spectators
are still invited:

This Weekend's Big Event Party
Saturday, May 29, 1999
7:00pm until ???
TradeMarks
1707 East Franklin St
Richmond, VA
(three blocks off I-95
at Exit 74, approximately
25 minutes north of the
event site)

free admission
dollar domestic BEvERageS
great food specials
pool and foos-ball tables
and bench racing all night long!

Brought to you by TradeMarks, a sponsor of
the National Auto Sport Association's
Professional Atlantic Road Racing Championship (PARRC)
and Professional Atlantic Autocross Series (PAAS).

TradeMarks also sponsors Cobetto Racing,
a team that runs in a road racing series put
on by another sanctioning body.