RE: DQ question

To: "'Scotty *BOB* White'" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>,
Subject: RE: DQ question
From: Paul Hagger <paulhag@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 13:29:06 -0700
>   No, I do understand and it is kinda simple but I wonder about the fact
>that the scales were not capable of repeating their weights ?
>
>sbw

If that's what you are wondering about, then consider wheel spacers as the
same thing.  When autocrossing, you need to get wheel spacers that are not
EXACTLY .25" wide, but that are EXACTLY: .25" wide - X (where X = "the
margin of error of the equipment used by the protest committee")

So your car must weigh the minimum weight + the margin of error, so they
will NEVER find you under the limit.

-paul